Reverse Osmosis Systems
Reverse osmosis technology is used to remove dissolved impurities from water through the use of a semi-permeable membrane. In reverse osmosis, the idea is to use the membrane to act like an extremely fine filter to create drinkable water from salty (or otherwise contaminated) water. The salty water is put on one side of the membrane and pressure is applied to stop, and then reverse, the osmotic process. Pressure is used as the driving force for the separation. The applied pressure must be in excess of the osmotic pressure of the dissolved contaminants to allow flow across the membrane.
Industrial facilities and municipalities are able to use reverse osmosis permeate as a consistently pure drinking water supply. This transforms drinking water to high purity water for industrial use at microelectronics, food and beverage, power, and pharmaceutical facilities. The technology is also very effective at removing bacteria, pyrogens, and organic contaminants.
Puronics provides greater flexibility in reverse osmosis systems
The Life-RO series can be custom Manufactured from 150 GPD to 10,000 GPD We know that your applications can be as diverse in their requirement and that’s why we let you make the choices.
Our system can be configured with or without the following options:
- Wall mount, floor stand, cabinet, skid mounted or custom frames in powder-coated aluminum, epoxy coated or stainless steel.
- Systems mounted on pressure tanks or atmospheric tanks (150 GPD to (3,000)
- TDS or Conductivity meters – digital or analog
- Standard, cold water or nano-filtration membranes
- Stainless steel pressure vessels, PVC or fiberglass
- Flow meter – permeate, concentrate and recycle
- Pressure gauges – concentrate, differential pre-filter, pump discharge
- Valves – concentrate , recycle, pump discharge
- Stainless steel multi-stage centrifugal pumps standard on 1,800 GPD to 10,800 GPD systems
- Stainless steel or brass pumps (150 to 1,200)
- Stainless steel components
- Low pressure protection – economy switch, electronic or electro-mechanical
- Chemical injection
- Multiple power options (110/220v -380v -415v, single phase/3 phase, 50/60 hz
Life-RO E Series - 150-10,000 gpd
- High quality, reverse osmosis water
- Available in multiple frame and mounting configurations: wall mounted floor stand, powder-coated aluminum and stainless steel
- Pre-packaged and pre-engineered for ease of use
- Custom configurations also available